When you get knocked down, you get back up... Right? Chris felt the tackle as just another hard hit, but as he tried getting up, his body wouldn't allow him to. Listen to our convo about how Chris' injury turned out to become one of his biggest blessings!
Some of the questions I ask:
- What are some thoughts that ran through your head after the tackle?
- How did your family react to the impact?
- After hearing the doctor's news, how'd you take it?
- What were the most difficult parts of your rehabilitation?
- Did you have any techniques to strengthen your mindset?
- Tell us about your environment; who was there for you during times of struggle?
- What's your physical state, today? Can you tell us about your progress?
- What would you tell an athlete who's suffering from an injury, about the power of belief? What are some things they can do to carry themselves through?
- Could you explain your philosophies on time and belief?
- Have you had any negative thoughts? Any moments of doubt?
Chris Norton is interactive on Twitter: @ChrisNorton16
For information on Chris' book and his speaking events, check out his website! NortonMotivation.com
And as always, if you're diggin the podcast, Please rate and review the show on iTunes!
Thanks for listening