In today’s episode we feature a question from Terry: “Is it a good idea for me to learn three languages at the same time, or should I just focus on one?”
In this episode:
- Is it possible to study three languages at the same time, and get good at all of them?
- Or should I just focus on one?
- Why depth and focus is the trick to making quick progress in a new language
- How to use the 80/20 rule if you do decide to study multiple languages at the same time
- The difference between learning and maintaining languages
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show: http://iwillteachyoualanguage.com/ask
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Win a copy of my course!
To celebrate the launch of the podcast, I’m giving away 3 free copies of my Language Learning Foundations video course, worth $97 each!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply head over to iTunes, search for the “I Will Teach You A Language Podcast” in the store, and leave me an honest review and rating for the show!
After episode 10 of the podcast, I’ll choose 3 lucky winners from around the world!
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes.
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated, and I read every single one. :)
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!