Listen once, listen twice, then listen again! It's time to get
motivated, and stay motivated for the rest of your life! Look...
everyone lacks motivation here and there; it's a natural habit. As
a matter of fact, it's an obstacle to help you learn from your
temporary state of weakness. In this episode I'm bringing you a
challenge - to push through your doubts to remain focused and
motivated to complete your goals.
- Why we feel less-motivated at times
- How changing the rules, and changing the game, will bring
- Working with outcomes - my personal outcomes
- "Zero National Championships", an excerpt from John Wooden's
- How to create feelings, and what it will do for
- "N.A.B.", an acronym for success, from Tony Robbins
- Developing a mindset shift, through self-evaluation
As always, if you're diggin the podcast, please rate and review the
show on iTunes!
Thanks for listening to another IMNOTYOU Sports Motivation