In This Episode:
Olly speaks with Lamont, the host of the Days of French & Swedish YouTube channel.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Are you doomed to failure if you're starting learning languages late in life?
- What is Comprehensible Input and why does it matter?
- The ONE thing no-one thinks about that determines if you'll be successful at languages or not
- What are 'first world problems' in language learning?
- The single most dangerous development in our industry
- What's the point of people (like me) doing language projects on YouTube?
Do You Have A Question?
This show exists to answer your language learning questions! Send me your questions by visiting:
...and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Leave a Review
If you'd like to support the show, the best way to do that is to:
- Leave an honest review of the show wherever you get your podcasts. (You can normally do this within the app you're using.)
- Share this episode with a friend (use the share buttons on your screen)
Olly's Language Courses
If you're learning a new language, or improving an existing one, then check out my language courses. From complete beginner courses, to grammar and listening training, I've created unique, story-based programmes to help you reach you language goals.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/iwillteachyoualanguage/message